Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,759 (848,850 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)