Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,665 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)