Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00786 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,316 (¥421,626) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (30 minutes ago)