Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga, Tonga compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36911 EUR / TOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga (Tonga) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,354 (Pa'anga 6,377) in Nuku`alofa, Tonga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)