Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04618 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,354 (Mex$ 29,325) in Nuevo Laredo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)