Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04170 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,079 (Mex$ 25,878) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (30 minutes ago)