Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04350 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,413 (Mex$ 32,473) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (27 minutes ago)