Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,886 (R$ 13,367) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)