Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00847 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,463 (172,778 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)