Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,324 (155,605 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 2 hours ago)