Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,462 (172,529 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)