Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,994 in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)