Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,801 in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)