Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25121 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,049 (R$ 8,158) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)