Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23377 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,963 (R$ 8,397) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)