Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22671 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,664 (R$ 7,340) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)