Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,411 (R$ 11,713) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)