Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25802 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,173 (R$ 8,420) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (about 1 hour ago)