Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,126 (R$ 7,956) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)