Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00840 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 142% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,597 (547,080 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)