Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,834 (735,648 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)