Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00262 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,766 (1,435,313 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)