Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,773 (£4,030) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)