Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,701 (£2,370) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)