Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10341 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,846 (56,531 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)