Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09691 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,937 (30,303 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (about 2 hours ago)