Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09601 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,052 (31,792 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)