Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10504 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,950 (56,638 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)