Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.244 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,532 (﷼ 1,128) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)