Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.283 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,552 (﷼ 1,118) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)