Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.287 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,427 (﷼ 1,061) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)