Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.209 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,166 (﷼ 980) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)