Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.385 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,285 (﷼ 1,377) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (39 minutes ago)