Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,673 (руб 165,804) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)