Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,191 (руб 89,906) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)