Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01639 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,127 (руб 190,811) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)