Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,480 (руб 102,642) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)