Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01584 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,119 (руб 196,917) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)