Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,358 (руб 104,231) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)