Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,464 (руб 110,614) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)