Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,440 (₨108,683) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (43 minutes ago)