Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23517 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,913 (R$ 8,136) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (8 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (42 minutes ago)