Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00770 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,759 (¥228,578) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (27 minutes ago)