Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,303 (287,590 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元125 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Johannesburg costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)