Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,303 (152,853 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)