Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,875 in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)