Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 114% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,849 in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)