Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,072 (¥382,879) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)