Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,262 (¥596,807) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)