Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,375 (¥305,409) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (16 minutes ago)