Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,398 (¥653,304) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)