Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,665 in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)