Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,225 in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (40 minutes ago)