Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,694 in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)