Cost of living comparison between Niamey, Niger and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,344 (2,861,203 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)