Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,487 (1,650,891 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)