Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,130 (2,740,492 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)