Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,203 (2,765,854 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)