Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,619 ($4,927) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)