Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,287 (34,218,437 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (44 minutes ago)