Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04839 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,920 (Mex$ 80,998) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (42 minutes ago)