Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04905 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,121 (Mex$ 43,243) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 98 (about 1 hour ago)