Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,476 (Mex$ 75,576) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)