Cost of living comparison between Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04550 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,510 (Mex$ 55,165) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)