Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,972 (£4,302) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)