Cost of living comparison between Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.187 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,726 (£3,980) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)