Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06958 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,865 (R 41,172) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)