Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,037 (AU$4,909) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)