Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,256 prices entered by 1,233 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,631 ($4,255) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (37 minutes ago)