Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,310 prices entered by 1,063 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 187% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,883 ($5,558) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)