Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,924 prices entered by 1,251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,147 ($5,107) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)