Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 87% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,560 (NZ$6,109) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)