Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 96% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,743 (NZ$4,603) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)