Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,513 (NZ$5,653) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)