Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,075 ($3,520) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)