Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,326 ($6,678) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)