Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,974 ($3,388) in New Haven, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)