Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12262 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,403 (Q27,753) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)