Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12492 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,602 (Q28,832) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)