Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11552 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,840 (Q15,926) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)