Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04857 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,258 (ARS $25,905) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (38 minutes ago)