Cost of living comparison between Neuchatel, Switzerland and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 148% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,755 (CHF 8,388) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)