Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25211 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 113% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,836 (15,216 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)