Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23748 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 102% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,229 (13,595 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)