Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23790 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 102% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,442 (14,469 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (44 minutes ago)