Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25520 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 126% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,786 (26,591 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)