Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22880 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 97% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,746 (16,373 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)