Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24499 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 112% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,897 (28,152 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)