Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25586 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 126% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,334 (28,664 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)