Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00770 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,212 (¥417,255) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)