Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,110 (¥388,199) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)