Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06896 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,745 (R 54,316) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)