Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,739 (COL$5,890,062) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)