Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,366 (COL$10,427,070) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (35 minutes ago)