Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,188 (COL$10,392,002) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (33 minutes ago)