Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09625 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,083 (63,205 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (33 minutes ago)