Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08682 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,747 (31,646 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)