Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09763 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,511 (35,962 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)