Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08366 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,603 (31,110 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (42 minutes ago)