Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25439 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,601 (22,019 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)