Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25249 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,281 (20,916 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)