Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24660 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,283 (21,423 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)