Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04550 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,841 (Mex$ 62,437) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)