Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,942 (R$ 8,289) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)