Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,882 (₨208,199) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)