Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,507 (₨108,874) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (43 minutes ago)