Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,145 (₨91,860) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)