Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,706 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)